To our valued friends,
As we respond to the realities of the Covid-19 virus, we will continue our work to assure that Martin’s will always strive to maintain a safe and healthful environment for everyone entering our facilities.
Also, we have ensured that resources are available in our facilities to help prevent the spread of this virus in the following manner:
- Hand sanitizing stations are strategically located throughout our facilities; where guests enter and exit, all restrooms, receptionist areas, and all bar and food serving areas.
- Our staff will be wearing protective gloves over our traditional serving gloves.
- Associates will be sanitizing door knobs/pulls, hand rails, and working surfaces continually throughout their shifts, before, during, and after events.
- As a reminder, hand washing posters have been installed in all restrooms.
- Masks are required at all times when guests and employees enter our facilities, in all common areas, and anytime guests are not seated at their table.
- We have eliminated our traditional buffet self-service style, and replaced it with staff preparing your food selections, behind protective glass barriers for everyone’s safety.
Martin’s will always continually strive to create a safe and healthful environment for all guests and employees in our facilities. So please rest assured that nothing is considered more important than the wellbeing and safety of everyone entering a Martin’s facility.